Wednesday, April 18, 2012

INFORMATIVE SPEECH

Hello everybody!!! Today I would like to share about my experience in my class. Okay,my opinion for informative speech was to stated ideas simply,clearly and interestingly. Informative speech was all around us.  If we used visual aids,it make easy to audience more understand with looked at your visual. But, watch out, when we used the visual aids, its not mean we just keep quite. When we used the visual aids, we must explain the visual aids like pictures or the key point in slide show. It make our confident level become higher to speak in front of people. 
I still remember when my lecturer gave us the assignment to make a presentation about myself used a slide show. He gave us only one week to prepare our presentation. We just need to get ready because rotation is determined at random. He just call any name and we must go to present our slide at front of other people. When I got this job, I continue to see everything about myself including what I like, dislike, any activity and details about my family and other than that. When my turn were arrived. Of course I feel so nervous to present my task. 
Alhamdulillah, my presentation went smoothly...and I'm so happy because my audience enjoy it..! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment