Tuesday, April 17, 2012

IMPROMPTU SPEECH


This task make me crazy, because I never have experience to talk in front of others in english. I'm very worried about my grammar. I couldn't imagine if my audience cannot understand what I'm saying. I have no confident with this task but I try do my best.. It  teach me how to spoke with my ideas without I not  prepared anything and  teach me how to speak in front of the audience. So,I must brave and confident and think how to speak effectively without any notes in front of me.
I still remembered when my lecturer called my name to spoke my third assignment.(impromptu speech). I came in front and my lecturer give me one of a title that I must speech something. First, I got nervous. Of course! . I don’t knew what i must speech in front of my classmate. The title I got was ‘My Pet’. That time,I think that I am lucky girl because I got the easy title. I got that point how to speech in front of them, but in malay. I must translate it to English. 

Suddenly I remember to my pets that namely "elephant chicken". As you can see at the above, that's a picture of my grandfather chicken. My chicken still young, so they not big enough yet as on. haha when I start story on my pet, my lecturer and my friends start show interest respectively to hear. my lecturer said that is the first time he hearing about "elephant chicken" that I have. this make me increasingly spirit to narrate, although my grammar disorder, but I try what I able to be doing audience I understand what I want deliver. I'm very happy because I can attract my spectators attention. I try to make a joke to lose my nervous. without me aware, my story make  me got the high scoring and my lecturer very interested with my story. Alhamdullillah!!!!


THIS IS MY PET!! ;)
<3 GOGOK & AGOK <3
LOVE THEM!!



No comments:

Post a Comment