Wednesday, April 18, 2012

EXPERIENCE IN PUBLIC SPEAKING

hello to my follower...!!! :) 
After I through all task in this class, it make me become more confident to speak in front everyone. I also can throw away my nervous when in front of audience. But my assignment that is most I like is persuasive speech and impromptu speech, because it very challenging and delight.
For me, public class is the better much subject because that class will teach the students how to communicate and how to deliver the message with effectively. Besides that,public class also make me more confidence to spoke in English although my grammar were mixed ‘rojak ‘ language. So,I don’t care all of my weakness because I wanted to learn more and learn how to spoke in English with effectively until I can speak bravely in front of others people. So, I think that, public speaking class not just suited for last semester but for all semester 1 until 5. This class also I had learn the informative speech,persuasive speech,impromptu speech,forum and the last one group discussion.  Besides, public speaking class also teach us more prepared, be positive and will teach the ways the right breathing by delivered message until the audience understand what I mean. Trust me, if public speaking class created from 1st semester until now, the students are more confidence to spoke in front of the other class and will be enjoy! because I think this class is very fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment