Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PERSUASIVE SPEECH


Persuasive speech actually my second assignment that given by my lecturer. I very like it so much with this assignment. Why I like it so much? Because in this task I have a partner Nurul Fadhilah. So, I not feel so nervous. Since I make this task with my partner, I don’t had any problem with her. We do it together. The product we make is ‘Cake Chocolate Moist’ that we give a name of our product is 'Velvet Choco'. As you can see on the above, that is logo of my product. We are the second group of presenters and we are also very happy because not many of viewers in that day. What I saw, they also enjoy with our presentation. The product,we make some quizzes. Then,we gave a gift to the winner. We also provide a testimonial to every audience in attendance.
Actually, I feel very excited when able to see creativity of friends in this task. We also can share the testimonial from other friends and we all very enjoy with this task. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment